Sharing the Knowledge
A place to see what other have done and to keep in contact
with other members.
- Success Stories
A place for AmeriCorps members to share success
stories, resources, or helpful tips with other
members working to address similar local environmental
and health issues.
- Message Board
- A place for AmeriCorps members working across
the state to converse, exchange information, post
announcements, and ask and answer questions. Currently
- Current and upcoming opportunities for trainings, workshops, and conferences as well as upcoming due dates and news.
- The Alaska Tribal Conference on Environmental Management award sponsored by the Alaska Native Health Board (ANHB). Each year RurAL CAP has polled communities statewide to find citizens dedicated to improving their community's environmental health.
- Important Links
- Links to organizations that may provide funding, services, or other helpful information for AmeriCorps members working to complete projects in their communities.
- Helpful Links
- Other helpful information including community action, grant, recycling products/websites, and government links.